December 29, 2020 -Excedrin
- GSK Consumer Healthcare Requests that Consumers Check Bottles for Holes in Five Excedrin Brands (Potential Failure to Meet Child Resistant Packaging Requirement)
HAZARD: If the bottle has a hole in the bottom that is large enough, children could access and
swallow the contents, posing a potential safety risk.
PRODUCT: Certain lots of Excedrin Migraine Caplets, Excedrin Migraine Geltabs, Excedrin Extra Strength Caplets, Excedrin PM Headache Caplets, and Excedrin Tension Headache Caplets in large-sized bottles (50 count & above).
Please visit www.excedrin.com for a list of impacted lot #’s and additional information. Products currently available in stores are not impacted by this notice.
REMEDY: Consumers should examine their plastic bottles for holes, especially near the bottom.
If such a condition is found, please contact GSK Consumer Healthcare:
1-800-468-7746, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 6:00pm EST
This safety notice is being issued in cooperation with the US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
July 20, 2018 -Sandoz Risperidone and Ondansetron Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Orally Disintegrating Tablets These products are voluntarily recalled for corrective action because the blister packs are not child resistant. There are no quality or safety issues with the medication itself for its intended use. Please contact Sandoz at 888-NOW-NOVA (888-669-6682) for important information on corrective action for your Risperidone blister packs or visit cspc.gov for details. You may also contact your Bartell’s pharmacy for a corrective bags or a childproof vial.
July 18, 2018 – Valsartan
- The U.S FDA has issued a voluntary recall of drug products carrying the active ingredient Valsartan, used to treat high blood pressure and heart failure. If you are currently on a medication containing Valsartan please contact your pharmacy or physician for additional information.
Learn More >
March 8, 2018 – Red Barn 7-inch Bully Sticks
- Red Barn is issuing a recall of their 7-inch bully sticks, UPC 785184207000 due to possible salmonella contamination. Products will have an expiration date ending in “BC.” Customers may return these for refund or exchange.
January 31, 2018 – Yes Tomato Detox Scrub 3.5oz:
- 815921019372 Yes Tomato Detox Scrub 3.5oz
Please return to store for full refund.
Back to top of page