Neighbor Helping Neighbor
Bartell Drugs is a big believer in lending a helping hand. As a local business, we realize that our customers are also our neighbors and community. Our giving chiefly focuses on community and individual health initiatives.
Every year, we partner up with some of the Puget Sound’s most difference-making organizations, including:
• Our annual drive with Food Lifeline, during which we’ve collected more than 100,000 pounds of donated food to help hungry families in the Puget Sound.
• School Tools, which provides essential items to needy Puget Sound schoolchildren each year.
• Teddy Bear Patrol, collecting fuzzy-wuzzy friends for emergency responders to give to children in scary situations.
• Toy ‘N Joy which collects toys and financial donations to provide gifts to needy children during the holiday season.
• Our Community Charitable Giving provides Bartell Gift Cards and funding for hundreds of school auctions, PTAs, and other community fundraising projects.
We’re also active sponsors of several local projects and organizations including funding for the Pacific Science Center’s permanent interactive exhibit, Professor Wellbody’s Academy of Health & Wellness, the Salvation Army, Seattle Children’s Hospital and Global to Local.
For over 40 years, YouthCare has been a leading provider of services for homeless youth and young adults ages 12-24 in Seattle/King County. YouthCare works to end youth homelessness and to ensure that young people are valued for who they are and empowered to achieve their potential. The organization helps build confidence and self-sufficiency for homeless youth through its innovative and comprehensive services, including prevention, outreach, basic services, emergency shelter, housing, counseling, education, and employment training.
Bartell Drugs is proud to sponsor YouthCare to assist them in their work building and growing the ability of youth to succeed. Learn more about YouthCare and how you can help on their website: http://youthcare.org/
Community Charitable Giving Program
Our Community Charitable Giving program provides a Bartell Gift Card to hundreds of school auctions, team fundraisers and other community fundraising projects.
In general, our sponsorship funding is focused on health-related programs and projects that serve our Northwest neighbors. For more information, visit our Donation page.