You've got to try this delicious spin on the perfect brunch beverage.
This summer, skip the long Sunday brunch lines and gather your friends for an at-home brunch instead! If you’re looking to really impress, you’ve got to make this zesty and delicious Bloody Mary to go with your pancakes and eggs. The secret? Bomond vodka and a whole lot of garnish! Let us know what you think, and cheers to summer livin’!
4 cups tomato juice
1/2 cup dill juice from pickle jar – we used juice from Napoleon Cornichons*
1/4 fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
2 teaspoons hot sauce – we used Cholula hot sauce*
2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon spicy or zesty seasoning – we used Seven Spiced Seasoning*
3 cups vodka – we used Bomond Vodka*
Lemon wedge for rimming the glass
Salt or seasoning for glass rim – we used Sweet Heat Seasoning*
Bacon – we used Zoe’s Meats bacon*
Olives – we used Napoleon Jalapeno Stuffed Olives*
Pickled asparagus – we used Napoleon Pickled Asparagus*
Baby Gherkins – we used Napoleon Cornichons*
1. Pour tomato juice, dill juice, lemon juice, into a pitcher. Add in horseradish, sauces and zesty seasoning and stir.
2. Chill tomato mix in fridge for up to 8 hours.
3. Add vodka to pitcher and stir.
4. Run lemon wedge around the rim of your glass. Place salt or desired seasoning on a plate, just enough to cover the rim of your glass. Place rim into seasoning and rotate until it’s covered.
5. Add ice and Bloody Mary mix into glass and garnish as you like. Enjoy!
Want to keep this recipe? Print it here.
Or watch how to make it below: