NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. VALID IN WASHINGTON STATE ONLY. ENTRY IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter, or any of their subsidiaries.
(1) BINDING AGREEMENT: To enter the Food Truck Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), you must agree to these Official Rules (the “Rules”). Please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. Your Entry (as defined below) in the Sweepstakes constitutes your acceptance to these Rules.
(2) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. PT on July 22, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on July 31, 2019 (the “Entry Period”).
(3) ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes, an “Entrant” or “You” must be a legal U.S. resident who is eighteen (18) years of age or older and living in the State of Washington. The Sweepstakes is void outside of the State of Washington, and where prohibited by law. Employees and contractors of Bartell Drugs, and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, and respective officers, advertising and promotion agencies, and representatives (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and members of such employees’ and contractors’ immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses, and life partners of each, regardless of where they live), and members of their households (whether related or not) are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Eligibility will be determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion.
(4) SPONSOR: Bartell Drugs (the “Sponsor”), 4025 Delridge Way SW, #400 Seattle, WA 98106. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter, or any of their subsidiaries.
(5) HOW TO ENTER: There one (1) way to enter the sweepstakes: Fill out and submit the online form located at: http://bit.ly/MDFoodTruckGiveaway. You may enter the Sweepstakes once. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor. Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, or corrupted entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter the Sweepstakes will be ineligible.
(8) GRAND PRIZE DESCRIPTION AND RANDOM DRAWINGS/ODDS: Ten (10) winners will receive a Melissa & Doug Food Truck Indoor Playhouse. Total retail value of all prizes to be awarded is $499.90. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. The prize is provided by Bartell Drugs. The potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. A total of 10 (10) drawing will be conducted on or around July 29, 2019 at 12:30 pm PT.
(9) WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT AND WINNER’S LIST: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be notified via the email used during submission. If the winner is unreachable after two (2) business days, that winner’s prize is forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected from all remaining eligible Entries. To be named a winner, the potential winner may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Prize Acceptance Form/Release of Liability and a W-9 Form upon accepting a prize. Non-compliance will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. You may request the name of the winner after August 14, 2019 by submitting a request on our contact page: https://www.bartelldrugs.com/contact/
(10) RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees, to the maximum extent permitted by law, to release, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Bartell Drugs, Facebook, Twitter, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, and employees, at all times from and against any and all liability, claims, demands, injuries, losses, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) resulting from any act, default, or omission of the Entrant and/or a breach of any warranty set forth herein.
(11) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The winners assume liability for losses or injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Sweepstakes, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any prize. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, Bartell Drugs reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time.
(12) FORUM AND RECOURSE TO JUDICIAL PROCEDURES: These Rules shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, United States of America, excluding all conflict of law rules. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with the Sweepstakes are hereby excluded, and Entrants expressly waive any and all such rights.
(13) ARBITRATION: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute, claim, or demand related in any way to the Sweepstakes will be decided by binding arbitration. All disputes between you and Bartell Drugs arising out of these Rules, shall be submitted for binding arbitration in the Seattle, WA, USA area.
(14) GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Bartell Drugs reserves the right at its their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in violation of these Rules.