Every year, we receive hundreds of requests for donations from a variety of community groups. In an effort to be a good community partner, we have established a Charitable Giving program to help these worthy organizations. While we cannot donate to everyone, we have created a program that is able to give on some level:
- If you are an individual and want to provide ongoing support for a particular organization, please check into our B Giving Program at https://www.bartelldrugs.com/b-caring-program/
- If you are an organization requesting Corporate Sponsorship or Support: The majority of our corporate gifts are focused on health-related, non-profit organizations with locally targeted programs or projects that positively and directly impact the residents of the Puget Sound region. If your organization fits these requirements, you can submit a request that details the mission of your organization, any project or program that is in need of funding, and the giving range you are requesting. You may email to email@example.com or send to: Bartell Drugs Charitable Giving, 4025 Delridge Way SW, Seattle, WA 98106.
- If you are having an event (such as a school auction, etc.) and would like a Bartell Drugs Gift Card as an auction item, please continue scrolling down this page to the request form.
Please read below to see if your organization fits into our giving categories.
Your organization MUST:
- Be a qualified nonprofit, tax-exempt local organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code or state-sponsored educational facility.
- Be requesting at least four (4) weeks prior if related to a fundraising event such as an auction.
- Only one (1) donation request per organization can be made in a calendar year.
- The funds collected from your event/cause must directly benefit individuals or organizations in the Puget Sound region.
We DO NOT donate or sponsor:
- merchandise from our stores
- cash contributions
- to sports team advertising, competitions or sponsorship
- gifts for employees or volunteers
- third-party fundraisers
- solicitation of any kind to include leafleting, candy sales, car washes, etc. that is not part of a chain-wide program
- event posters, advertising or announcements within our stores that is not part of a company sponsored, chain-wide program
- individuals seeking educational grants, contests, pageants or trips
- political campaigns or organizations
- organizations which might, in any way, pose a conflict with our corporate goals, products, customers or employees
Beyond these qualifications, please be aware that we are not able to donate to everyone who makes these requests, due to the volume of the requests. For auctions, fundraising events, etc., we are able to provide a $50 Bartell Gift Card. This can be used either as an auction item, or to purchase items for your event or to be auctioned. The Gift Card program can be discontinued without notice if requests exceed funding availability.
For a donation request please fill out the form below: