- Bartell Drug complies with Federal laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Bartell Drug does not exclude customers or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Bartell Drug provides free aids and services to customers with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- 1) Qualified sign language interpreters
- 2) Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats).
- Bartell Drug provides free language services to customers whose primary language is not English, such as:
- 1) Qualified interpreters
- 2) Information written in other languages
- If you need these services, contact the Store Pharmacy Manager or Store Manager whose names and contact information appear on a sign in the front of the Store or contact our Section 504/ Civil Rights Coordinator:
- Tracy L. Adams
- Telephone: 717-214-8884
- Email: CRC@RiteAid.com
- Fax: 717-975-5711
- Mailing Address: 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011
- Tracy L. Adams
- If you believe that Bartell Drug has failed to provide these services or discriminated in any way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you make your grievance known directly to the Store Manager or Store Pharmacy Manager or you can file a grievance with the Section 504/ Civil Rights Coordinator. You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW., Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201, 1-800-868-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD). Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
Updated March 18, 2021